Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, September 27, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the September 13, 2012 meeting.
3. Pubic Hearing on the renewal of Automobile Graveyard/Junkyard Permits for the following:
a. Hobbyist: Keith and Benjamin Lemieux, 79 Priest Hill Road
b. Jim Cogley, d/b/a Ron’s Parts Inc., 510 Main Street
c. Stanley Garnett, d/b/a Garnett Motors, 1616 North Belfast Ave.
d. Dale Clement, d/b/a Bondo’s Garage, 471 Taber Hill Road
e. Bill Pullen, d/b/a Freddie’s Garage, 163 So. Stanley Hill Road (yard)
f. Olin Charette, d/b/a Weeks Mill Garage, 1499 Riverside Drive
g. Voit Ritch, d/b/a Autowerkes Maine Inc., Route #3 and Ritch Road
4. Discuss and possibly adopt a revised version of the Vassalboro Recreation Committee By-Laws that includes recent changes made to the bookkeeping practices for the recreation department.
5. Discuss and take any desired action on the request from the Municipal Review Committee for nominees to serve on their Board of Directors.
6. Discuss a request from the Historical Society to waive the $20 town building permit fees for jacking and repairing the old blacksmithing building.
7. Discuss a request from Evelyn Dutil to adopt the Constitution Week Proclamation.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Financial Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, October 11, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 25, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.