Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, September 24, 2015
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the September 10, 2015 meeting.
3. Public hearing on the adoption of General Assistance Ordinance Appendices A, C, & D.
4. Discuss list of roads to propose to MDOT Traffic Engineer Dave Allen for road speed studies.
5. Discuss and sign memo to the Planning Board regarding possible Shoreland Ordinance revisions.
6. Chairman Haines to provide update on the MRC meeting he recently attended.
7. Discuss and possibly nominate candidates to run for Board of Directors of the Municipal Review Committee.
8. Discuss the DAR’s request to declare September 17th through 23rd as Constitution Week 2015.
a. Road Report
b. Financial Report
10. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
11. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 24, 2015 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 8, 2015 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.