Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, September 22, 2016
1. Call the Selectmen’s meeting to order.
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the September 8, 2016 meeting.
3. Jan Clowes to discuss possible renegotiation of the Historical Society lease agreement with the Town to eliminate the mowing expenses the Society currently pays.
4. Mike Vashon to discuss grant match funding in the event a grant from FEMA is awarded for a fire truck.
5. Discuss projected sidewalk maintenance costs with Public Works Director Gene Field.
6. Review and possibly award the loader bid.
7. Update on a consent agreement with Bernie Welch.
a. Road Report
b. First Responder’s Report
c. Treasurer’s Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, October 6, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 20, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.