Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, September 12, 2013
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the August 15, 2013 meeting.
3. Irene Rowe to discuss her concerns about outdoor burning in her Nelson Road neighborhood and the effects on her health.
4. Presentation from Sam Lavallee of Revision Energy concerning photovoltaic opportunities on town property.
5. Adopt the mission for the proposed Capital Expenses Committee and possibly make appointments to serve on the committee.
6. Discuss and possibly appoint a voting delegate for the MMA Annual Business Meeting.
7. Discuss and possibly name a nominee to serve on the MRC Board of Directors.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
d. Financial Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 26, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 10, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.