Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting and Public Hearings
*6:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, September 8, 2016
*Note earlier start time than usual.
1. Call the Public Hearing on the Shoreland Zoning Ordinance to order with the assistance of the Vassalboro Planning Board.
2. Call the Public Hearing on the Sidewalk Article to be placed on the November 8, 2016 Special Referendum Election Warrant to order.
3. Call the Selectmen’s meeting to order.
4. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the August 8, 2016 meeting.
5. Jan Clowes to discuss possible renegotiation of the Historical Society lease agreement with the Town to eliminate the mowing expenses the Society currently pays.
6. Sign Shoreland Zoning Ordinance Certification.
7. Review and sign Special Referendum Election Warrant for November 8, 2016.
a. Road Report
b. First Responder’s Report
c. Police Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 22, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 6, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.