Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, October 25, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the September 27, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Hearing prior to the adoption of the revised General Assistance Ordinance Appendix C.
4. Discuss and possibly adopt a revised version of the Vassalboro Recreation Committee By-Laws that includes recent changes made to the bookkeeping practices for the recreation department.
5. Sign a quit claim deed for an undischarged tax lien from the 1970’s.
6. Discuss and possibly appoint someone to fill a vacancy on the Appeals Board. Russell Brown has chosen not to accept his reappointment that was made in June 2012.
7. Discuss the date for the second Board meeting in November. The regular meeting date will fall on the Thanksgiving Holiday.
8. Discuss Christmas Holiday hours for the Town Office, and consider scheduling a holiday luncheon for town employees.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
d. Treasurer’s report
10. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
11. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, November 8, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.