Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, October 23, 2014
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the October 9, 2014 meeting.
3. Public Hearing prior to the adoption of the revised General Assistance Ordinance Appendices B & C.
4. Public Hearing prior to junkyard permit and hobbyist permit renewals.
5. Discuss and possibly set spending standards for the TIF Revenues.
6. Discuss accounting options for TIF Revenues.
7. Explore Board members’ interest in the appointment of an Economic Development Committee.
8. Set Town Office and town department hours of operation for the upcoming holidays.
9. Discuss sale of Cross Hill Cemetery lot request.
a. Road Report
b. Financial Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, November 6, 2014 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 20, 2014 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.