Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, October 14, 2010
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the September 16, 2010 meeting.
3. New Business:
a. Discuss and possibly adopt new rules and grave digger license for the North Cemetery.
b. Public Hearing on Junkyard and Hobbyist Permit Renewals.
c. Discuss the status of the Webber Pond Road property tax sale.
d. Discuss potential recipients for the 2010 Spirit of America Award.
e. Sign Special Referendum Election Warrant (as revised) for November 2, 2010.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
5. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
6. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
1. Read thank you letter from School Board Chairman.
2. Discuss and set November meeting dates.
3. Extended Registrar of Voters hours on October 28th until 7:00 p.m. as required by law.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the $500 State Planning Office Recycling Grant award.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular Selectmen’s meeting
Thurs., November 11, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. – Reg. Selectmen’s mtg. (tentative – Veterans’ Day Holiday)
Thurs., November 25, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. – Reg. Selectmen’s mtg. (tentative – Thanksgiving Holiday)