Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, November 10, 2011
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the October 27, 2011 meeting.
3. Review and possibly award the carpet bid for the town office.
4. Ray Breton to discuss the real estate taxes owed on the Carl’s Quick Stop property.
5. Review the Attorney’s comments on the new Personnel Handbook and make any suggested amendments.
6. Discuss disposal of tax acquired property located at 159 Cushnoc Road.
7. Renew the annual Policy on Treasurer’s Disbursement Warrants for Employee Wages and Benefits.
8. Distribute draft timeline for 2012-13 budget season.
9. Cast ballot for the Municipal Review Committee Board of Directors.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting
Thursday, December 8, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting