Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, November 8, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the October 25, 2012 meeting.
3. Discuss and possibly adopt the Mailbox Policy for Vassalboro Roads and State-aid Highways maintained by Vassalboro Public Works (requested by Public Works Director Gene Field).
4. Discuss process to dispose of the tax acquired property formerly owned by Patrick Sullivan, known as Map 12, Lot 56.
5. Renew the Policy on Treasurer’s Disbursement Warrants for Employee Wages and Benefits.
6. Discuss and possibly appoint someone to fill a vacancy on the Appeals Board (re-visited).
7. Discuss and possibly cast a ballot for the Municipal Review Committee (MRC) Board of Directors.
8. Discuss town office maintenance needs such as tile floor strip/wax, replace worn floor mats, and septic tank pumping.
9. Distribute tentative timeline and meeting schedule for the upcoming 2013-14 budget season.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 – Rescheduled Selectmen’s Meeting – 9:30 a.m.
Thursday, December 6, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.