Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
*Wednesday, May 22, 2013
*NOTE: Change in meeting day to accommodate Selectmen’s schedules.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the April 25, 2013 and May 1, 2013 meetings.
3. Discuss tax acquired property formerly owned by Leal Corson located on Webber Pond Road at Map 6, Lot 28. The Conservation Commission Members will provide their recommendation on any possible future town use for this property prior to the Board of Selectmen’s decision for disposal.
4. Discussion regarding photovoltaics and how the town may be able to participate to save on electricity costs.
5. Discuss backyard composting and how the town may be able to assist homeowners in learning this process.
6. Linda Titus, President of Vassalboro Business Association will provide an update on the flag pole brackett installation and discuss a complaint she has received concerning the location of one brackett.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
d. Financial Report
8. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
9. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, June 6, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 20, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.