Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
*6:30 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, May 14, 2009
* Note earlier start time than usual.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve minutes of the April 29, 2009 meeting.
3. New Business:
a. Webber Pond Boat Launch and Parking lot – Discuss the planned renovation project with Dept. of Conservation employee Tom Linscott and discuss the necessary boundary agreement with abutter Phil Innes.
b. Second reading of the town meeting warrant.
4. Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. on the Ordinances to be proposed at the June 8th Town Meeting.
a. Town of Vassalboro Adult-Only Businesses Ordinance (new)
b. Town of Vassalboro Enforcement and Appeals Ordinance (new)
c. Town of Vassalboro Shoreland Zoning Ordinance (revised)
5. Other items as may be presented by Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting (sign T.M. warrant)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting
Monday, June 8, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. – Town meeting
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting