Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, May 5, 2016
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the April 20, 2016 meeting.
3. Public Hearing – TIF Grant Funding Application for $145,000 from Vassalboro Sanitary District.
4. Discussion and possible decision on distribution of TIF funds for the CRLA and Sanitary District applications for funding from the TIF Project Development Fund.
5. Charlie Hartman to express concerns about the breaching of the Masse Dam as part of the project to reintroduce alewives into China Lake.
6. Discuss and possibly approve a Special (Liquor License) Permit for Catering Privileges for TCC, LLC d/b/a Kennebec Wharf for a one-time event to be held at Fieldstone Gardens on June 23, 2106 sponsored by the Hospice Volunteers of Waterville, ME.
7. Discuss and possibly award the 2016 paving bid.
a. Road Report
b. First Responders’ Report
c. Police Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, May 19, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 2, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting –7:00 p.m.