Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
*2:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, March 2, 2017
*Note: Earlier start time than usual
1. Call the Selectmen’s meeting to order.
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the February 9, 2017 meeting.
3. Discuss tax acquired property and possible disposal options.
4. Discuss renewal and extension of Darrell Gagnon’s mowing contracts.
5. Discuss legal fees incurred recently and possible attempt to recoup those costs.
6. Revisit LED streetlight conversion topic for further discussion and updates.
7. Discuss proposed FY 2017-18 budget and make further adjustments prior to 3/7/17 budget committee meeting.
8. Set July and August meeting dates.
9. Discuss fire department’s request to sell the 1984 fire truck and to put the proceeds toward equipment for the new truck that is expected to be delivered soon.
a. Road Report
b. Police Report
c. First Responders’ Report
d. Financial Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 – Budget Committee Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 – Budget Committee Meeting – 7:00 p.m.