Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
*9:00 A.M. Vassalboro Town Office
*Friday, March 1, 2013
*Note: New date and time for the meeting. The meeting has been rescheduled and the agenda changed due to an impending snow storm.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the February 14, 2013 meeting.
3. Discuss Town Report contents and dedication.
4. Discuss 2013 Spirit of America award.
5. Sign Quit Claim Deed for Rebecca Richards.
6. Sign annual Outlet Stream Dam Operation Agreement for Kennebec Water District.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Financial Report
8. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
9. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
10. Continue discussion on the proposed FY13-14 budget.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, March 7, 2013 – Budget Committee Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 – Budget Committee Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 28, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
The discussion with Senator Roger Katz has been rescheduled. Senator Katz will attend the Selectmen and Budget Committee Meeting on Thursday, March 7th at 7:00 pm. to provide a Legislative Update and inquire how the proposed changes in the State Revenue Sharing and other programs will affect the Town.