Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, June 7, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the May 24, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Hearing prior to the adoption of the revised General Assistance Ordinance and appendices.
4. Sign Quit Claim Deed for Lance Cloutier to the tax acquired Cushnoc Road property, or take any other action necessary to dispose of this tax acquired property in the event Mr. Cloutier does not finalize the sale by the 6:30 p.m. deadline on June 7th, 2012.
5. Sign consent agreement with Coyote Ridge Subdivision residents.
6. Discuss and possibly award the propane gas bid.
7. Discuss and possibly award the used lawn tractor bid for the Recreation Department.
8. Discuss the 2012 Spirit of America award recipient and presentation ceremony.
9. Revisit the July meeting date previously established for the Selectmen’s meeting.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, June 21, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting
Thursday, July 19, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting