Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, January 31, 2013
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the January 17, 2013 meeting.
3. Matt Weaver from First Advisors will provide the annual Investment Report and review the Investment Policy and Guidelines with the Selectmen prior to renewal by the Board.
4. Public Hearing – DP Industries co-owner Curt Dugal will provide a progress report on the implementation of the CDBG Economic Development Grant at his Gray Road business.
5. Public Hearing prior to the issuance of an Automobile Hobbyist Permit for Bob Dore, 919 Church Hill Road, Map 001, Lot 174.
6. Discuss entering into a Memorandum of Agreement with the Maine Forest Service for timber harvesting in Shoreland areas.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Financial Report
8. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
9. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
10. Executive Session pursuant to 36 MRSA Section 841 to discuss an abatement.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, February 14, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.