Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Public Comment – Residents wish to request that the Selectmen consider creating an Ordinance addressing the subject matter of Adult Entertainment.
3. Minutes: Review and approve minutes of the December 17, 2008 meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Warrants: #44 and #45
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
6. New Business:
a. Elaine Crawford to explain the local fuel assistance fund (postponed from 12/17 mtg.).
b. Town Auditor Keel Hood to explain the June 30, 2008 audit report.
c. Review and possibly award the solid waste transportation bids.
d. Public hearing on automobile hobbyist permits for the following:
1. Dan Toto at 11 Mill Road, Map 1, Lot 12
2. Eldred Getchell at 34 Evans Road, Map 8, Lot 3.
3. Richard Cain at 358 Hussey Hill Road, Map 7, Lot 108.
e. Sign Kennebec Water District dam operation agreement.
f. Finding of facts on Sarah Luce’s request for an appeal on the LPI’s decision to issue a subsurface wastewater permit.
g. Update on the Coyote Ridge subdivision road issue.
7. Other items as may be presented by Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.