Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
WEDNESDAY*, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
*Note: Meeting has been moved to Wednesday due to pending snow storm.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the February 16, 2012 meeting.
3. Further discussion with Coyote Ridge residents regarding Road Association formation and agreement to transfer land to the Association.
4. Discuss and possibly adopt the Kennebec County Hazard Mitigation Plan.
5. Discuss and possibly adopt the Fund Balance Policy as recommended by Auditor Christian Smith.
6. Review mowing bid specifications and make any necessary changes.
7. Discuss and possibly amend mileage reimbursement rate.
8. Discuss and possibly adopt a Restricted Vehicle Weight on Posted Roads Ordinance.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
10. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
11. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
12. Budget work session to make Budget Recommendations.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, March 8, 2012 – Budget Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 15, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting 6:30 p.m. (tentative)