Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, February 26, 2015
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the February 12, 2015 meeting.
3. Investment Advisor Matt Weaver to give annual report on investment activity and to recommend any necessary changes to the investment policy prior to policy renewal by the Board.
4. Jennifer Irving of the Sebasticook Regional Land Trust to discuss the China Lake alewife restoration project.
5. Discuss land purchase proposal from William Coolahan.
6. Discuss CES engineering report on changes to the layout of the Transfer Station.
7. Sign tax abatement that was approved at the last meeting.
8. Discuss and possibly approve request to close the Transfer Station for Easter Sunday.
9. Further proposed budget discussion for FY2015-16.
a. Road Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
March 5th and March 9th – Budget Committee Mtgs. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 2015 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 2015 – Budget Committee Mtg. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 – Budget Meeting at the School – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 26, 2015 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 6:00 p.m. (and 7pm Budget Mtg.)