Town of Vassalboro
Joint Meeting of the Board of Selectmen and the Budget Committee
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, August 25, 2016
1. Call the meeting to order by Chairman Titus.
2. Selectmen to vote on November 8, 2016 Special Referendum Election Warrant Articles.
3. Elect Budget Committee Chairman to preside over the Budget Committee.
4. Budget Committee to discuss and make a recommendation on the Special Referendum Warrant Article containing a request for use of $58,600 in Surplus funds to fund the proposed sidewalk project in the East Vassalboro Village area.
5. Selectmen will review recommendation made by Budget Committee and make any needed verbiage adjustments to the wording of the warrant article.
6. Selectmen will review and vote to sign the Treasurer’s Warrants.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 8, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting and Public Hearings – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 22, 2016 – Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.