Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, August 18, 2011
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the July 21, 2011 and 8/4/11 meetings.
3. New Business:
a. Retake Spirit of America Photos with Tom Richards.
b. Matt Weaver to provide an update of investments made by The First.
c. Discuss maturing Certificates of Deposit and consider investment options.
d. Discuss and possibly award painting/sheetrock repair bid.
e. Discuss and possibly award materials bid for the recycling/office building.
f. Ray Breton to discuss request for dam repair in the North Village.
g. Residents from Coyote Ridge to discuss the status of their subdivision road situation.
h. Sign MainePERS Employer Security Administrator Authorization
i. Discuss and possibly sign abatement for uncollectible taxes.
j. Discuss MMA Convention on October 5th and 6th to consider attendance.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
5. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
6. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
7. Executive session pursuant to 1 MRSA, Section 405, subsection 6(A) to discuss a personnel matter.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 1, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting
Thursday, September 15, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting