Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, August 16, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the July 12, 2012 and August 2, 2012 meetings.
3. Public Hearing to receive comment on the CDBG Economic Development Grant Application on behalf of DP Industries.
4. Sign policies and statements required for implementation of the CDBG Grant.
5. Discuss and make appointments for the Community Development Advisory Committee.
6. Discuss and possibly make changes to the funding and bookkeeping policies and practices for the Recreation Department.
7. Sign tax abatements for Carl’s Quick Stop property.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
9. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
10. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, September 13, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 27, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting – 7:00 p.m.