Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, April 28, 2011
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the April 14, 2011 meeting.
3. New Business:
a. Gary Coull, president of the Vassalboro Business Association, to present a donation from the Association for the China Lake Dam gate repair project.
b. Discuss and possibly award the proposals for Investment Management Services.
c. Review post public hearing changes to the Animal Control Ordinance that will be proposed for adoption at the June 6, 2011 annual town meeting.
d. Review first draft of the town meeting warrant articles and make necessary changes.
e. Accept the resignation of Paul Mitnik from the Planning Board and possibly take action to fill the Board vacancy.
f. Discuss the audit process for fiscal year end 6/30/11.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Financial Report
5. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
6. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
7. Executive session to deliberate over an abatement pursuant to 36 MRSA section 841(2).
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, May 12, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting
Thursday, May 26, 2011 – Regular Selectmen’s meeting