Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, April 26, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the April 12, 2012 meeting.
3. Linda Woods will provide an introduction to the Sustain Mid-Maine Coalition program.
4. George O’Connor - to present his request to be appointed as the Sealer of Weights and Measures.
5. Gene Field - to request approval to spend funds to purchase needed equipment.
6. Review the draft town meeting warrant and make necessary amendments.
7. Sign ordinance amendment certification forms.
8. Discuss disposal of tax-acquired and town-owned property.
a. Chayann Dana property, 159 Cushnoc Road
b. Town property, Webber Pond Island
c. JKP Properties, Coyote Ridge Subdivision (nine lots)
d. Tracy and Tim Phillips property, 423 Main Street
e. Patrick Sullivan property, Maple Ridge Road
9. Sign Quit Claim deed for Eugene Shipley, Sr. and Jr. for property located at Map 12, Lot 31.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Financial Report
11. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
12. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, May 10, 2012 – Budget Selectmen’s Meeting
Thursday, May 24, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting