Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
*6:30 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
*Note earlier start time than usual
1. Call the meeting to order
2. (6:30 – 7:00) Discussion with residents concerning the proposed language for the Adult Entertainment Ordinance to be proposed at the June Town Meeting.
3. (7:00) Debriefing with the School Board and the Budget Committee of the 4/8/09 AOS Budget Meeting.
4. Minutes: Review and approve minutes of the March 25, 2009 meeting.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
6. New Business:
a. Review and possibly sign a consent agreement with Greg O’Halloran for violations on the Stone Road.
b. Review and possibly award the 2009 paving bids.
c. Review and possibly award the 2009 mowing bids.
d. Sign the warrant calling for the June 9th AOS budget validation referendum.
e. Update on alewife harvesting for the 2009 season and request for funding from the Alewife Harvesters Association.
f. Sign School Union #52 dissolution agreement concerning sale of the Superintendent’s Office
g. Discuss Rt. #3 Rest Area lease agreement changes.
h. Discuss foreclosed properties.
i. Set next meeting date.
7. Other items as may be presented by Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting (preview T.M. warrant)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting (sign T.M. warrant)