Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, April 12, 2012
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the March 29, 2012 meeting.
3. Jim Poulin – Request for adoption of fireworks regulations in town.
4. Jane Edwards – Request for presentation of a Resolution concerning clean election funding on the annual town meeting warrant.
5. Don Robbins – Explanation of the East Vassalboro Water District’s request for ordinances changes to provide well head protection to be proposed on the annual town meeting warrant.
6. Consider placing an article on the Town Meeting Warrant to enact an Ordinance to provide an exemption from vehicular excise tax for active duty military personnel as allowed in State Law 36 MRSA 1483-A.
a. Status Report
b. Road Report
c. Police Report
8. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
9. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Thursday, April 26, 2012 – Regular Selectmen’s Meeting
Thursday, May 10, 2012 – Budget Selectmen’s Meeting