Town of Vassalboro
Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
7:00 P.M. Vassalboro Town Office
Thursday, April 6, 2017
1. Call the Selectmen’s meeting to order.
2. Minutes: Review and approve the minutes of the March 23, 2017 meeting.
3. Revisit and possibly award cemetery mowing bid.
4. Discuss and possibly award the 1984 GMC fire truck bid.
5. Open and possibly award the tax-acquired property tax sale bid.
6. Discuss the Sanitary District’s revised charter they have submitted for adoption at the June Town Meeting.
7. Sign Quit Claim Deed to return tax acquired property located at 448 Taber Hill Road back to the former owner after receipt of all taxes.
8. Discuss and possibly sign a tax abatement for an uncollectible real estate tax.
a. Road Report
b. First Responders’ Report
10. Sign Treasurer’s Warrants
11. Other items as may be presented by the Town Manager or Board of Selectmen.
a. PUT option update.
b. Set public hearing date for proposed Sanitary District Charter and Shoreland Zone Ordinance.
Current schedule of future Selectmen’s meetings:
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – Budget Committee Meeting at VCS– 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 13, 2017 – Budget Comm. Mtg. at T. O. for final recommendations – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 – Budget Committee Meeting at T.O. – 7:00 p.m. (only if needed).