VASSALBORO PLANNING BOARD
Meeting of July 5th, 2016
Vassalboro Town Hall
Board Members Present:
_X_ Ginny Brackett, Chair; _X_ Betsy Poulin, _A_ Doug Phillips,
_X_ John Philips, _X_ Sally Butler, _A_ Paul Breton, Alt.
a.) Mary Grow,
b.) Tammy McGrath
c.) Ray Breton
Staff: Richard Dolby, CEO
1. Call Planning Board Meeting to order at 7:00 P.M.
2. The Board reviewed the minutes of the meeting held: June 7th, 2016 a motion to approve them as submitted was made by Betsy Poulin, and seconded by Sally Butler, Approved.
3. Tammy McGrath presented her site review application for a confectionary business at 1581 N. Belfast Ave; Vassalboro, ME.
The application was reviewed and the applicant provided background information as explanation for the Board.
4. The Board discussed the application and decided the proposed operation did not require a review. The applicant’s application was noted as well prepared and her efforts to comply with Vassalboro Ordinances appreciated. The review fee will be refunded in consideration of the Board’s decision.
5. The Board moved to adjourn and voted to accept the motion.
6. Adjourned, 9:00 P.M.
Richard A. Dolby, CEO